Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

(Krishna and Arjuna On Battlefield: Flickr)

I am very happy with the layout and visual presentation of my blog. I mentioned at the beginning of the semester that I made this blog a long time ago but never used it for anything, and my taste has definitely stayed the same. I am also satisfied with the stories I have been writing. I do want to try different writing styles and new plot twists, but I think for someone that does not excel in writing, I am doing a pretty good job so far. Also, I think my reading notes have been helping me keep track of what stories I have come up with and would like to write. With a class that has pretty lengthy readings, it sometimes can get confusing, but I think I have my strategy down.

No comments:

Post a Comment