Sunday, February 3, 2019

Famous Last Words: My First Midterm, Lunar New Year, Planning Summer Trip

(Work Stressed: Pixabay)

A lot when on this week, and to be honest, I am having a hard time recalling where the days went.

I had my first midterm this past Thursday, and let me just say, it was quite a doozey. In this class I just had a midterm in, we actually have five midterms, as well as a final. So to say the least, I am quite stressed out about this class. Actually, I am quite stressed with all of my classes. This semester has probably got to be the most homework heavy semester of my collegiate career. I have multiple assignments due each week for every class. This semester will definitely test my mental stability.

On a more lighthearted note, I went back home this weekend to celebrate Lunar New Year with my family. Lunar New Year is actually on Tuesday, but I have classes on that day, which is why I went home early. We ate lots of good food, plus I got a lot of red envelopes, which is really helping me out, since I feel like I am always on the struggle bus when it comes to money. I guess that's just one of the infamous problems college students have.

Also, I am starting to plan my trip to South Korea in May! My sister moved there last February for her teaching job, so I have not seen her in quite a while! This trip will give me the chance to visit her, and I have always wanted to visit there, so it is like I am killing two birds with one stone. Plus, I get free housing, since my sister already has a place, so I am hoping that this trip will not be so harsh on my bank account because, like I said before, I am on the struggle bus for saving money.

No comments:

Post a Comment