Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Assignments

(Learning Online: Flickr)

I have never taken an online class, and I definitely have never had a class set up like this. There's so much freedom in the course, which is awesome, but also kind of scares me because this format is unfamiliar to me.

I look forward to the blog comments because I really like to gain inspiration for my writing through others. I don't consider writing as one of strengths, so I feel like this assignment won't make me feel so alone, even though I'm doing the assignments by myself.

I really like the idea of extra credit. Extra credit is nonexistent in the classes I'm taking, so I'm super excited for it. I also really like the idea of being able to finish the course early by completing extra credit assignments. The assignment I'm most intrigued by is the H.E.A.R.T. extra credit, simply because I'm not exactly sure what it is, but it sounds really interesting.

So far, I really like the enthusiasm for student learning, as well as how responsive the course is!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are liking the set-up of the class, Elena! There are so many flexible ways to do things online compared to the classroom. I honestly don't know what I would do if I were teaching in a classroom. I'm officially a fan of online freedom! :-)

    ReplyDelete