Thursday, January 17, 2019

Feedback Thoughts

(29 Ways To Stay Creative: Visually)

I liked reading about the evolutionary explanation as to why people get so hurt by rejection. I also liked the solutions that both the articles put forth on getting past the negative thoughts. It all boils down to honing in positive energy, whether it be from other people's energy or thinking positive thoughts from good experiences.
These are all good ways to get past any negative feedback as well, but personally I don't think any feedback is negative. Any feedback is better than none at all. The reason why I think this way is because I get really frustrated when I turn in an assignment, and points get taken off, but there's no explanation as to where I went wrong! It makes it that much harder for me to see my mistakes, especially when the professor solves the problem differently.

Sources:
Why Rejection Hurts So Much -- What To Do About It
How To Get Past Negative Bias in Order To Hardwire Positive Experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment